>Elements of Selecting Aluminum Alloy Doors and Windows
Update Date : 2019-08-23 17:55:01
Elements of Selecting Aluminum Alloy Doors and Windows
Compared with push-pull windows, aluminium alloy flat doors have the characteristics of good sealing, high safety and more harmony with the overall style of buildings. However, because of the high cost, they were used in commercial and residential buildings, office buildings, high-grade residential buildings, villas and other high-grade buildings in some cities. With the progress of people's living standards, aluminium alloy flat windows are in use. Common residential areas are also beginning to be widely used.
Compared with push-pull windows, aluminium alloy flat doors have the characteristics of good sealing, high safety and more harmony with the overall style of buildings. However, because of the high cost, they were used in commercial and residential buildings, office buildings, high-grade residential buildings, villas and other high-grade buildings in some cities. With the progress of people's living standards, aluminium alloy flat windows are in use. Ordinary residential areas have also begun to be widely used, the impact of aluminium alloy flat window five properties (air tightness, water tightness, wind pressure resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation), in addition to profiles and hardware, the role of sealant can not be underestimated, a set of aluminium alloy doors and windows, often because of people's neglect of sealant, resulting in aluminium alloy doors and windows not sealed cases. There are plenty of sub-products; there are many materials related to sealant strips, you can also refer to the scale JGT/187-2006. With qualified materials and unfair mouth design, the seals can not be achieved, and different window shapes have different requirements for rubber strips. Here are some opinions on the selection of sealant strip profile in aluminium alloy flat window.
I. Selection of the Adhesive Strip Mouth in the General Aluminum Alloy Flat Window
Ordinary aluminium alloy flat window (38, 50 series), mostly using internal and external frame two-layer seal, relatively simple, choose the rubber strip mouth note the following points.
1. For example, aluminum alloy doors and windows are installed with a hinge, because the window closure is the process of pressing along the axis of the hinge, the compression of the full-blocked adhesive tape should not be too large, 1_2 mm is enough to prevent the difficulty of closing the side of the installation hinge due to the excessive compression, and the compression of the non-blocked adhesive tape can be 2 3 mm.
2. If the aluminium alloy doors and windows are installed by sliding brace, because the window closure is similar to the parallel pressing process, the compression of the tape can be larger, not more than 3 mm, provided that the locking is not too laborious.
2. Selection of tape moulds in flat open and hanging (inside open and inside inverted) windows
Flat hanging window is a popular window type in the world. The user can handle the window by rotating the window to realize the opening of the window in two ways: flat and hanging down, and the closing of the window. In the lower suspension state, good ventilation can be achieved without occupying indoor space, and thieves can be prevented from entering through windows. Because this window type combines two kinds of operation: flat opening and hanging down, the following points should be noted when using this window type to select the tape shape:
1. Indoor selection of full-blocking type tape compression should not be too large, 1_2 mm is enough, the thickness of the tape is 0.8_0.9 mm is appropriate, too thick or too large compression type easily cause locking problems, or even can not be locked.
2. Indoor tape is recommended to use non-blocking tape with compression of 2 to 3 mm. The condition is that the wall thickness of the adhesive tape is 1 1.3 mm.
3. If the distance between frame and fan is less than 2.5 mm, the compression of non-blocking type rubber strip is recommended to be 0.5 1 mm.
3. Selection of Adhesive Strip Mouth in Aluminum Alloy Flat Opening Window of Heat-insulated Broken Bridge
The principle of insulating bridge is that the insulating strip is pierced between the aluminium profiles, and the aluminium profiles are disconnected to form a broken bridge. Effectively prevent heat transfer. This type of window is mostly made of hollow glass. In addition to the inner and outer frame double seals, an isobaric rubber strip seal is added in the middle. This window type can be said to be the best one for sealing effect at present. It can be assembled into a flat hanging window or an ordinary aluminium alloy flat opening window. The two-layer sealing of the inner and outer frame of this window type can refer to the flat hanging window, but the selection of isobaric tape must pay attention to the following points:
1. Isobaric tape is the key to seal the composite window with insulation and bridge breaking. Because the tape has a certain amount of compression, the aluminum alloy doors and windows need a certain amount of closed cooperation when they are closed. If the interference fit of the isobaric strip is required unilaterally, the window closing will be laborious. Therefore, when the aluminum alloy doors and windows are closed, the interference fit of the B section can be slightly deformed, and the interference fit of the B section is 1 2 mm. And when choosing hardware, the thickness of the hinge should be the same as the design of the manufacturer. Otherwise, it will easily lead to sealing failure of the isobaric rubber strip seal or the window can not be closed.
2. Because the profile cavity is large, and the hollow glass is used, the weight of the window is large, after installation, if the quality of hardware (hinge, sliding brace) is not external, it is very easy to produce the sinking of the non-hinge and non-sliding brace side of the window, that is to say, angle drop, so it is appropriate for the profile factory to design the window shape A > 5mm; C < 3 mm, the assembly plant should be adequate. Considering the weight of the window fan, choose the corresponding hardware to avoid angle drop. The window fan is stuck on the top of the isobaric tape, which causes the window can not be locked.
FOSHAN LIYASHENG ALUMINIUM DOORS & WINDOWS CO., LTD.
Office add: NO.1513, bldg.4, green creative park No.61 xianan road, guicheng town, nanhai distirct, foshan city
Factory add: Bldg.2, 28 north huangzhen road, datang town, sanshui, foshan city
Tel: +86 ( 757 ) 86706682
Fax: +86 ( 757 ) 86706682